Previous Posts
Google Adsense Higher Paying Ads

Make Money With Google Adsense

Eliminate Spyware

Making Decisions

Selp Help Advice For Staying In Love

Inteview with Vicki St. Clair

Marriage: My Spouse My Friend

What Is Your Destiny?

Time Managaement

How To Have More Energy

How To Build Blog Traffic
Saturday, November 14, 2009


1. Content is the king, links are the queen and keywords are it's servants.

2. More optimized web pages = more search engine traffic.

3. Submit your best articles to StumbleUpon.

4. Politely ask other bloggers writing on your topic to trade links.

5. I use StatCounter (a free site meter to monitor web traffic to my blog). They have a "keyword analysis" page. It tells me what words visitors to my site are typing in the search engines. I then take those words and insert them in my URL, title meta tag, post title, the first sentence of my post and throughout the post.

6. I submitted my personal finance blog to PFBlogs.com; a large directory of financial blogs sorted by freshness. I get hits every time I update my blog with a new post.

7. I have successfully linked my blog to Wikipedia. They may delete your link. I have been denied once or twice, but if your site is geared specifically toward Wikipedia's content, you stand a chance of linking.

8. I submit daily to blog carnivals. A blog carnival is a blog that contains links to other blog articles covering a specific topic. Most blog carnivals are hosted by a rotating list of frequent contributors to the carnival, and serve to both generate new posts by contributors and highlight new bloggers posting matter in that subject area. If your articles are specific as possible to the carnival theme, visitors will click. Submit your site to blog carnivals as often as possible. Submit early and you're submission will likely end up at the top.

0 Comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

Name: Joe
Home: Niagara Falls, New York, United States
About Me:
Email: faheeta@juno.com
Visit my other blogs

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER


© Self Help And Personal Development Template by Isnaini Dot Com